Sunday, May 21, 2017

Nothing Can Overcome You This Week Because Jesus Is In Control.



I am so glad that God does not have partiality or favorites among His children. What God has promised to one He must also honor with another. When we are brought to the end of our resources; we must first remember that God is faithful. If He did for David, He must do it for me. If He did for Moses, I am just as entitled to receive. If He did it for Jeremiah then I can well expect Him to do it in my life to! Prayer begins in trouble and it continues because we're always in trouble at some level: Finances, Family, Health, the list goes on & on. It requires no special preparation, no precise vocabulary and no appropriate posture. It springs from us in the face of necessity and, in time, becomes our habitual response to every issue, good and bad, we face in life. God's help is only a prayer away. (Phil. 4:6) A powerful and yet- a simple prayer to pray is: "I trust you God."  That simple little prayer can give you so much comfort.  When you are afraid, trust God; when you are not afraid; Trust God. When things go wrong, remember Jesus is the bridge and the way back. I don't care how hopeless you feel, God says you're coming out. Trust Him to do what you can’t do, the impossible. Know that nothing will overcome you this week.

This week you can say: Nothing can overcome me this week because Jesus is in control. When we know that Jesus isn't a small part of our life but He is our life we can say with confidence and assurance; nothing will overcome us. Invite Him into your circumstance because when He enters the scene miracles happen. No chain is stronger than the name of Jesus. Not one tear goes unnoticed by Him, not one sigh unheard by Him, not one cry escapes His ears. I hear you, I love you, I know what you need and I Am here this day, this week, this month, this year and forever more to bring you one step closer to My heart. I Am in Control; I Am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. I Am your Provider, your Comforter, your Healer, your Protector, and your Counselor. I AM that I AM.

Blessings

J.P. Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment