Monday, October 13, 2014

When We Continually Complain

The soul that complains cannot find comfort in anything.  When we continually complain we give Satan a playing field in our mind, we allow him to walk in and out of the door of our lives. The soul that gives thanks can find comfort in everything in every situation.  The Bible is GOD'S guidebook to show us how to distinguish right and wrong. When we open our hearts to His perfect love, we are touched by the Master's hand, and we are transformed.  There are areas in our lives that need changing. Let God do the changing. Follow His Word.  Lord God, nothing is going to work for me, unless You are in the plan. Help me!  Father just as You have lifted me up, let me be a blessing lifting others in a spirit of encouragement and optimism and hope.  The Word is truth and will forever be the ultimate truth. Father, let me worship You every day of my life!  Praise Him, tell of His excellent greatness!  When we worship God faithfully and fervently we will be blessed way more then we could ever think.  In the sanctuary we discover love, joy, contentment and relief in His presence.  Nothing is more important than the time you spend with your Savior.  Dear Father, please help us to be still before You letting nothing come between You and I.  Keep me mindful that You are always with me and I can sense Your presence today and everyday as long as I am Yours. God wants us to serve Him with a willing spirit that would choose no other way but His.  If you are in covenant with Jesus then He is responsible for covering your weaknesses with His strength.  Quiet your mind so that you can sense God's will, love and His Son. In those moments when you open your heart to Jesus Christ you will receive direction, wisdom and courage... just take the 1st step!   As Christians, we have been refashioned and saved by Jesus Christ; salvation came not because of our own good works but God's grace.  Dear Father, as I trust in You and in Your master plan, help me not to complain but to be thankful and open to Your plan for me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment