Friday, November 11, 2016

If You're Broke, I Know What That Feels Like. If You're Broken, I Know What That Feels Like. If You Feel Like You're Just About To Break, I Know That Place All Too Well.

If you're broke, I know what that feels like. If you're broken, I know what that feels like, If you feel like you're just about to break, I know that place all too well, if you're in need of a serious breakthrough, I know what that feels like too! So don't you DARE give up. God will show up on your behalf! Just hold on. Praise God through the process, He's preparing you for what He has prepared for you.

No longer will you struggle to make ends meet, I speak a HUGE blessing over you, your family, your house, your ministry, your job, I speak MAJOR favor over you THIS day! Smile because God is turning some things around for the better for you! 

Many of us have been through trials and tribulations, have gone from wounded to winning, from hurt to healing, See the devil don't like it when we speak positive encouraging words over ourselves and I speak the same encouraging words right back over each of your lives today. If you are not seeing things in your life that you have prayed for you got to call it forth, speak it, come with expectancy.

Everyday, try to let go of thoughts that will keep you from moving forward. Don't let your current challenges discourage you. God is at work in your life even now. He's arranging some strategic connections and divine appointments for you. GET READY.

Blessings
J.P. Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment