Thursday, December 3, 2015

You May Think Your Situation is Permanent. All The Facts Are Telling You It’s Impossible. But God Is Saying Today, You Need To Get Ready.

You may think your situation is permanent.  All the facts are telling you it’s impossible.  But God is saying today, you need to get ready.  I have explosive blessings coming your way.“Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert?” (Isaiah 43:19 AMP)

God says He wants to “…do a new thing…” FOR YOU, so disregard the circumstances and believe the God who cannot lie! “So shall My Word be that goes forth out of My mouth:  it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it” (Isaiah 55:11 AMP); “God is not like people. He tells no lies. He is not like humans. He doesn’t change His mind. When He says something, He does it. When He makes a promise, He keeps it” (Numbers 23:19 AMP)

So If God Said He’s About To Do Something New For You, You Better Believe It and Get Ready to Receive It! “Then said the Lord to me…I am alert and active, watching over My Word to PERFORM IT” (Jeremiah 1:12 AMP) The Lord Is About to Perform His Word In Your Life Today! So, “Are You Ready Yet?”

In case you didn’t know, might I inform you that you’re too important to God to be destroyed by a trial that was just meant to give you character and direction? In other words, you Survived! By the Grace of God You Made It! And God not only brought you through the valley, but He caused you to grow in it and come out of it Stronger and With Deeper Roots for Stability for Future Struggles! Therefore, if you want to know what God can do, just look at what He’s ALREADY done for YOU in the past and you’ll start feeling better about your future! “I See Myself In The Future And Things Look So Much Better! I’m Expecting a Miracle, And My Miracle Is Expecting Me!” (Bishop James R. Chambers)

And that’s not all! Listen: “Behold, I will do a new thing; NOW IT SHALL SPRING FORTH…” After feeling like you’ve waited forever, Get Ready, God will move Suddenly!  You may think your situation is permanent.  All the facts are telling you it’s impossible.  But God is saying today, you need to get ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment