Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Either Way, You and I Win.

Sooner or later you will face situations beyond your control. So when you find yourself in unpredictable, uncontrollable, frustrating circumstances, there is still one thing you can count on to have control of your situation. We all are subject, but with God He is the Author of it all. You have to trust God to work in your life and bring order, hope, and peace out of your chaos. Does anyone want to end one year knowing that going into another year will be spent with difficult emotional challenges? I don’t know anyone, but I go into 2015 knowing that God is the source of my strength. He will encourage me and as I encourage my family and friends, God be with you. I always end in “Either Way I Win” because I believe whether God heals us here on earth or calls us home to be with Him, “EWIW”. That applies to you all as well. Either Way You Win. Many issues in our life simply cannot be resolved through our human understanding and reasoning. In our particular situation we will discover there are no easy solutions, but there is one sure promise.  You can not go back far
enough to find that God was not there. Sometimes, we just didn't know it. Whatever level you are at now, God is about to move you from the background to the foreground.

No comments:

Post a Comment